This week Rich is off getting married, so he sent me a guest host: Max Temkin! Yep, co-creator of Secret Hitler, Cards Against Humanity and Blackbox sits down to go through a regular episode! So buckle up for the least typical, typical Going Last ever!
NOTE: When I asked Max where you could find him on the Internet, he didn’t want you to spend time finding him, he’d much rather you spend that time on 5calls.org – so head there now!
NOTE #2: Make SURE you listen to then end. Just trust me on this one.
Fortnight in Nerddom, Two Sennights in Sorcery
- Goodman Games to produce 5e-updated Classic D&D Modules
- Dungeons and Dragons offering Character Sheet Packs
- Gen Con hires a new President: David Hoppe
- Tiny Minstrel Games offering equity on MicroVentures
- Scott Pilgrim’s’ Precious Little Card Game from Renegade Studios
- Codenames Duet from Czech Games Edition
Kenna’s Licensing Korner!
- The Monster Box of Monsters Expansion for Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle deck-building game
- Battleship: Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales Edition
Kickstarters (end date April 4th and later):
Pickstarters: [K] Kenna and *M* Max
- Stop Thief! – ends April 11 *Listener Pickstarter*
- Bogs Mushies – ends April 11 [M] + Lifestyle to be able to play miniature skirmish games $$🕐🕐
- Ladder 29 – ends April 12
- Venture Party – ends April 6 [K]
- Vikingar – ends April 19
- DRAGOON: The Rogue and Barbarian Expansion + Reprint – ends April 11
Theme song by Michael Iachini
- Jason Hobson: I’d love to hear Max’s origin story. How did he end up with CAH?
- T. Perran Mitchell: In a RPG, what are some ways as a player you can get another player involved who seems like they’re tuned out?
- Grant Webber: What are the worst games that you keep going back to, for whatever reason?
- Mike Selinker: If you could be Rich Malena for one day, how many individual decision problems with stochastic outcomes would you solve?