With Rich on the road, we have an opening for a guest house – enter Keith Baker! We get gaming insights from the creator of Gloom, Eberron and the soon to be released Phoenix: Dawn Command. He has some strong feels – especially about PEPPER!
Fortnight in Nerddom, Two Sennights in Sorcery
- Pandemic: Legacy
- Vye – the Strategy Card Game
- Phoenix: Dawn Command
- Will Hindmarch’s Always Never Now
- Kickstarter buys Drip
- Indie Boards and Cards and Action Phase Games merge
- Mayfair acquires Twilight Creations
- Cubicle Seven is bringing Middle Earth to D&D
- Smirk and Dagger: J’Accuse and Nevermore Character Pack
Kenna’s Licensing Korner
Pickstarters: [K] Kenna & *K* Keith
- Massive Darkness ends July 7
- Apocalypse Ruins ends June 26
- Hero Realms ends July 13 [K], *K* & *Listener Pickstarter – tie*
- Exoplanets ends July 1 *Listener Pickstarter – tie*
- Captains of the Golden Age ends June 27
- Dice of Crowns ends June 28
- David Carrol: Is there much of a competitive scene of any of these amazing games we play? (the way there is for video games)
- Ryan: Not a Drow fan. With Tyrants of the Underdark coming out, do you think it’ll be able to transcend its theme like Waterdeep did?
- Jesse Ferguson What does it take for you to get rid of a board game?
- Jesse Ferguson: You’ve just walked out of the tattoo parlor with a brand new gaming-related tattoo. Where is it, and what does it look like?