When Mike Selinker asks to come join in studio, we say, “HECKA YEAH”! Then we buy him a drink and try to get every secret out of him we can! Learn about several upcoming projects including Pathfinder ACG, his next interactive novel and behind the scenes of the CAH 10 Days or Whatever of Kwanzaa Puzzle. We also cover all the latest Tabletop News and Kickstarters. Checkout the links below for more info on all the things we cover in this EPICLY* long session!
-Kenna & Rich
Week In Geek:
- Pathfinder Society Core Campaign
- Phoenix: Dawn Command
- DC Deck Builder: Forever Evil vs. Legendary: Marvel Deck Building Game
Tabletop Gaming News:
- D&D Dice Masters: Battle for Faerun
- Elder Sign: Gates of Arkham expansion
- Netrunner: Order and Chaos expansion
- Five Tribes Dhenim Djinn Promo Card
- New Species for Star Wars RPG include Hutts!
- Report from the Battlemat (with Justin!): Star Wars Imperial Assault
- Cones of Dunshire – (ends March 15)
- Demonwars: Allheart – (ends Feb 19)
- Alternative Civil War: 1861 – A Blackpowder & Spell Uchronia – (ends Feb 15)
- Wilderness Adventures Fantasy Gaming Terrain – (ends Feb 23)
- X-Terra Space Force vs Daemonic Kingdom – (ends Feb 20)
- Conan – (ends Feb 11)
- Nova Cry -(ends Feb 19)
- Horrible Hex – (ends Feb 17)
- Gang Up! – (ends Feb 12)
- Pretense – (ends Feb 13)
- Exploding Kittens – (ends Feb 19)
- Fighting Funghi – (ends Feb 16)
- Maze of Games
- Cards Against Humanity: Ten Days or Whatever of Kwanzaa Puzzle
- Epic vs Awesome with Kid Beyond
- Pathfinder ACG – Wrath of the Righteous
- Kickstarter: Unspeakable Words Deluxe Edition (ends Feb 20th)
*Totes a word.
This episode’s break music is “I Wanna Live in a World Full of Heroes” by Kirby Krackle.