Launched back in 2016, the Dungeon Master’s Guild is an opportunity for anyone to write and publish their own adventures and supplements for Dungeons and Dragons. The Guild provides a central marketplace for all of these products and a license that allows authors to use the current campaign worlds of Forgotten Realms and Ravenloft. Authors can price their products however they like and receive 50% return on every sale. It’s incredible and I’ve been obsessed with it since DMs Guild was first announced.
Every week since July 2016, I’ve reviewed one product from the DMs Guild and proclaimed it a Masterpiece! Finding incredible content on the Guild is ridiculously easy because the folks who love D&D make sure to take great care to create something amazing. If you haven’t spent time scrolling through page after page of ridiculously cool D&D books, I highly recommend it!
Throughout the month of January, this post will be constantly updated with a list of reviews for the products I’ve loved the most on the Guild, because these products deserve more attention! Keep checking back as this list is likely to get pretty long…
New Reviews on DMsGuild.com
- Xanathar’s Guide to Orders and Organizations by Richie Root from Episode 227
- The Lingering Soul by Matthew Mercer from Episode 225
- Bear PC Sourcebook by Matthew Gravelyn from Episode 224
- Jungle Treks by Teos Abadia and Eric Menge from Episode 221
- Elminster’s Guide to Magic by Jeremy Forbing, Scott Bean, M.T. Black and Heath Harris from Episode 219
- Encounters in Port Nyanzaru by the DMs Guild Adepts from Episode 217
- Tome of Adventures by M.T. Black, Tony Petrecca, Patrick E. Pullen, and Jeff C. Stevens from Episode 215
- The Fate of the Gwylings by Will Hindmarch from Episode 205
- Forgotten Realms Archetypes: Savagery & Shadow by Jeremy Forbing from Episode 199
- Saurian by Benjamin Huffman from Episode 196
- Solve et Coagula: A Practical Guide to Alchemy by Joseph Carriker from Episode 184
- Adamantine Chef: Supreme Challenge by Teos Abadia from Episode 175
Older Reviews on GoingLast.net
- By Blade and Claw by Claudio Pozas from Episode 176
- Death in the Cornfields by Merric Blackman from Episode 175
- Adversaries and Allies by Dan Layman-Kennedy from Episode 173
- Ravenloft Archetypes by Jeremy Forbing from Episode 172
- Additional Archetypes by Kyle Consolver from Episode 170
Are you a 5E D&D Superfan? Then the DMs Guild is for you! Check out this marketplace of fantasy ideas for the latest in what D&D fans are writing, all using an official license from Wizards of the Coast and the official Forgotten Realms setting! Every episode, Rich scours the Guild for the most clever and ingenious options to add to your campaign.